Fonteva to Co-Host Trending 40 Event Honoring Association Tech Gurus
Event to be Held on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 in Washington DC Honors 11 Fonteva Customers
Arlington, VA—May 17, 2016 —Fonteva, Inc., a leading cloud ISV and developer of MemberNation, the only complete, end-to-end Association Management solution built on Salesforce.com, announced today that they will co-host Trending 40—Association Tech Gurus, an event that will honor 40 of the DC region’s top association technology professionals. The event will take place from 6:00-8:00pm on Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 at 1776- Crystal City in Washington DC.
“We are thrilled to honor our customers at this event which celebrates their tech leadership,” said Jerry Huskins, CEO, Fonteva. “These innovators are making strides to bring the association industry into the cloud and deliver the benefits their members need in this digital age.”
Nearly a quarter of the award winners to be honored that evening are Fonteva’s customers from the following organizations:
- Caleb Welty, National Association of College Auxiliary Services
- Joy Lin, Destination Marketing Association International
- Lori Christianson, National Head Start Association
- Scott Williams, League of American Bicyclists
- David Felber, US Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Nikki Aiken, American Coatings Association
- Caterina Luppi, American Psychiatric Association
- Paul McCarthy, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Nate Hodge, National Association of Corporate Directors
- David Raimist, Heart Rhythm Society
- Jeff Lambert, American Legislative Exchange Council
Trending 40 is an events program that recognizes and celebrates the top talent in Washington's technology, legal, association and corporate communities. Nominations are open to all, and honorees are chosen based on demonstration of exceptional performance in their fields.
Established in 2010, Fonteva is a software development company whose mission is to empower business users to innovate and overcome the confines of legacy software systems. Fonteva delivers future-ready solutions with the most flexible, scalable, and reactive apps in the cloud. Their flagship software, MemberNation, is the first true-cloud Association Management Software (AMS) and is built 100% native on the Salesforce platform. Fonteva also has a patent pending for its Spark Framework. Learn more by visiting www.fonteva.com.
For more information, contact:
Vice President, Marketing